Terminals & Support Buildings Architectural Desing //
For this particular design area, there is a professional group with extensive experience in architectural designer for improvements, expansions, or brand-new projects about:
- Passenger Terminals.
- Cargo Terminal.
- Control Towers.
- Fire Stations.
- Fuel Storage Stations.
- Parking Lots.
- Security Areas.
- Internal and External Controls.
Airport Master Planning //
General studies about the entire airport, to establish the development parameters in long-term horizons.
- Urban and Socio-Economic Studies for airports development.
- Operational studies.
- Actual and projected demand studies.
- Alternatives & formulation.
- Projects optimal structuring.
- Airside geometric pre-design for aprons & runways.
- Architectural design for Terminals Building and support facilities.
- Image 3D and Video reports.
Air Sector Studies //
Includes basic research for aeronautical projects planning, using updated formulation and calculations techniques for:
- Cargo and Passenger Demand Studies.
- Financial Analysis, Rates and Operating Costs.
- Investment Planning.
- Flight Operation Studies.
- New Airport emplacements and development projects.
Virtual Architectural Development //
Our projects involve the implementation of three dimensional and bi-dimensional models for architectural and engineering, as photo-render, 3D animation, virtual scenes and advanced visualizations including:
- Volumetric Concept Development.
- BIM Projects Management.
- Multimedia Presentation.
- Virtual Representation.