Terminals & Support Buildings
Architectural Desing //
For this particular design area, there is a professional group with extensive experience in architectural design for improvements, expansions, or brand-new projects about:
- Passenger Terminals.
- Aircraft Maintenance Facilities.
- Cargo Terminal.
- Control Towers.
- Vip and FBO Facilities.
- Firefighter Headquarters.
- Fuel Storage Stations.
- Technical Facilities.
- Urban accessibility & Parking Lots.
- Security Areas.
Airport Master Planning //
General studies about the entire airport, to establish the development parameters in long-term horizons.
- Studies for New airports and expansion plans.
- Urban and Socio-Economic Studies for airports development.
- Operational studies.
- Actual and projected demand studies.
- Alternatives & formulation.
- Airside geometric pre-design for aprons & runways.
- Architectural pre-design for Terminals Building and support facilities.
Infrastructure Studies //
Includes basic research for aeronautical projects planning, using updated formulation and calculations techniques for:
- Cargo and Passenger Demand Studies.
- Flight Operation Studies.
- New Airport emplacements and development.
- Partial plans and Studies for new infrastructure.
Virtual Architectural Development //
Our projects involve the implementation of Architectural design models based at new technologies for technical coordination or virtual representations scenes, this area includes developments for:
- Volumetric Concept Development.
- BIM & CAD Projects Management.
- Multimedia Presentation.
- Virtual Representation.
- Air Side Simulation with AVIPLAN systems.