Simon Bolivar International Airport // Santa Marta - Colombia
Capacity and Demand Airport Study // Santa Marta >
- Hits: 719 719
Client: Aeropuertos de Oriente – 2012
Study for the airport new expansion, on the east side of the actual Airside, planning the optional construction for a brand-new apron, Terminal building, Support building, Parking lot & access road circuit.
The scope of study was:
- Current status evaluation.
- Passenger & Operational demand and projections studies.
- Apron, Passenger Terminal Building and Control Tower estimated areas.
- Development plan for access road and internal circuit.
- Location of support facilities.
- Conceptual architectural development for the Terminal Building.