NEW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
CARTAGENA - COLOMBIA
Client: AECOM - 2018 / 2019
The project involve architectural designs and technical coordination for all buildings requested for a new international airport initiative.
The main activities was related to a BIM development for architectural project, specifications and technical coordination with the engineering teams associated.
The main project was:
- Passenger Terminal 110.000 m2 (4 phases)
- TWR a and control center 1.800 m2
- Carga Cargo Facilities 8.000 m2 (2 phases)
- VIP y FBO Buildings 3.000 m2
- Administration Building 1.500 m2
- Support Buildings 5.700 m2
The duration of the project was 9 months and involved national and international design teams throughout their development.