BYC Bicentenario International Airport // Barranquilla & Cartagena - Colombia
Bicentenario International Airport Master Plan Study / Barranquilla and Cartagena (ByC)
PROMOTORA BICENTENARIO - 2008 / 2009
Feasibility studies and designs of a Brand-new airport for Barranquilla and Cartagena cities (BYC), the scope of the study includes:
- Feasibility study for the new airport the development.
- Passenger & Operational demand and projections studies.
- General location according to OACI & RAC regulations.
- Conceptual design for airside taxiways, platforms, according to OACI - Annex 14.
- Conceptual design for passenger terminal, cargo terminal and support facilities according to IATA - ADRM.
- Phases planning for airport project and preliminary infrastructure schedule.
- Environmental Baseline for social project impact.