BYC Bicentenario International Airport // Barranquilla & Cartagena - Colombia
Master Plan Study / Barranquilla and Cartagena (ByC)
- Hits: 757 757
Client: Promotora Bicentenario - 2008 / 2009.
Feasibility studies and design of a Brand-new airport for Barranquilla and Cartagena cities (BYC), the scope of the study includes:
- Feasibility study for the new airport development.
- Passenger & Operational studies.
- Demand & Projections studies.
- General location according to OACI & RAC regulations.
- Conceptual design for airside: taxiways, Apron geometry & Security margins according to OACI/Annex 14.
- Conceptual design for passenger terminal, cargo terminal and support facilities according to IATA/ADRM.
- Phases planning for airport project and preliminary infrastructure schedule.
- Environmental Baseline for social project impact.: