Alfredo Vasquez Cobo Airport // Leticia - Colombia
Master Plan Study // Leticia >
Contracting: AEROCIVIL – 2007
Development of studies and designs of the Airport Master Plan according to standards O.A.C.I – I.A.T.A – R.A.C., in consortium with de firm German Osorio & Cia.
The scope developed includes:
- Study of Operational Areas.- Advice on the design of terminals and support buildings.
- Supplementation of general and architectural plans.
- Projection stages of developmental with a 25-year horizon.
- Digitizing and editing of plans of the Master Plan.
- Digitizing and editing documents for the final report.
- Total Area Master Plan 125 hectares.
- Conceptual design area of passenger terminal 4,200 m2.
- Conceptual design area of parking 2.857 m2.