Simon Bolivar International Airport // Santa Marta - Colombia
Master Plan Study // Santa Marta >
Contracting: PNUD – 1997
The United Nations Development Programme hired the consortium of companies Germán Osorio & Cía. and Arquiestudios Ltda. (SCADIA), for the design elaboration of the Airport Master Plan in the city of Santa Marta - Colombia.
Scope of Study:
- Inventory current state of Facilities.
- Topography, soils, urban development and access roads studies.
- Air traffic forecast.
- Meteorology, air operations, airstrip capacity and support facilities Studies.
- Study of environmental conditions.
- Requirements for passenger terminal, airstrip, platform and pavements.
- Economic and financial studies.
- General Master Plan study.
- Architectural design of the Passenger Terminal Building.
- Conceptual architectural design of the passenger terminal building 7.200 m2.