El Dorado International Airport // Bogotá - Colombia
Terminal Operating Areas Design // Bogotá >
- Hits: 549 549
Client: OPAIN - 2008
Scadia SAS. began in 2008 Operational Area Studies for passenger terminal building under IATA regulations and development of specific projects of architectural renovation of the following sub-projects.
Scope: Design development at the basic architecture and design coordination of punctual finishing.
- Migration zone and Duty-Free.
- Immigration area, baggage and international customs.
- International room area.
- Regional room area National Dock.
- Luggage area and domestic passenger arrivals.
- National room area.
- 11.000 m² Area Design.
Architectural Design Competition // Bogotá >
- Hits: 683 683
It was developed in Consortium with Debb Asociados, Grupo Delfos Arquitectos and Scadia SAS, the architectural competition of the El Dorado International Airport, in Bogotá - Colombia, organized by Aeronautica Civil and the S.C.A, providing a comprehensive project with urban and environmental solutions at large scale.
Developed a project for an area of 200,000 m² and 40 hectares of urban development
Expansion and Modernization Terminal Building Design (TPA - Avianca) // Bogotá >
- Hits: 812 812
Client: AVIANCA – 2006
Scadia SAS developed the design for expansion and modernization of Terminal “Puente Aéreo” (TPA- AVIANCA S.A) at the International Airport El Dorado - Bogota, project was made at 2006 and includes the following elements:
- Development study of passenger’s projection, current state, flows, and operational areas estimations.
- Architectural designs to the functional and operational improvements for the passenger terminal with 14,548 m2 design area.