El Dorado International Airport // Bogotá - Colombia
Design Terminal Operating Areas // Bogotá >
Contracting: OPAIN – 2008
Scadia SAS. began in 2008 Operational Area Studies for Passenger Terminal Building under IATA regulations and development of specific projects of architectural renovation of the following sub-projects.
Scope: Design development at the basic architecture and design coordination of punctual finishing.
- Migration zone and Duty-Free.
- Immigration area, baggage and international customs.
- International room area.
- Regional Room Area National Dock.
- Luggage area and domestic passenger arrivals.
- National room area.
- 11.000 m² Area Design.
Architectural Design Competition // Bogotá >
Convened by: Sociedad Colombiana de Arquitectos and Ministerio del Transporte – 2005
It was developed in Consortium with Debb Asociados, Grupo Delfos Arquitectos and Scadia Consultores, the architectural competition of the El Dorado International Airport, in Bogotá - Colombia, organized by Aeronautica Civil and the S.C.A, providing a comprehensive project with urban and environmental solutions at large scale.
Developed a project for an area of 200,000 m² and 40 hectares of urban development.
Expansion and Modernization Design Puente Aéreo (TPA - Avianca) Terminal Building // Bogotá >
Contracting: AVIANCA – 2006
SCADIA develop the design for expansion and modernization of Terminal “Puente Aéreo” (TPA- AVIANCA S.A) at the International Airport “El Dorado” Bogota, project was made at 2006 and includes the following elements:
- Apron Reconfiguration studies and geometric access design, taxiways and aircraft positions with a design area of 43.000 m2.
- Development Study of passenger’s projection, current state, flow, and operational areas estimations.
- Architectural designs to the functional and operational improvements for the passenger terminal with 14,548 m2 design area.