Airport Master Plans Studies
General studies of main airport location, development design phases, and projection analysis of:
• Urban and socioeconomic impact.
• Operational capacity studies.
• Existing infrastructure analysis & projection.
• Alternatives for a project structuration.
• Geometric pre-design for Apron and Runways.
• Architectural pre-design for Terminal Buildings and Support Facilities
Infrastructure & Air Sector Studies
Basic studies for airport planning of projects, using modern formulation techniques and systematized calculations for:
• Cargo and passenger projections.
• Airfields operation projections.
• Brand new location analysis for airports initiatives.
• General urban planning.
Passenger Terminal & Airports Facilities Architectural Designs
For this area of designs there is a group of specialists with vast experience in architectural design to support specific projects of:
• Passenger Terminals.
• Aircraft Maintenance Centers .
• Cargo Terminals.
• Control Towers & Control Centers.
• FBO / VIP Terminals.
• Fire stations & Technical support facilities.
Virtual Architectural Development
Application of technological innovation in the virtual development of architectural projects, through models developed with state-of-the-art assisted design tools with which advanced technical coordination and / or representations and realistic virtual scenes can be carried out to:
• Volumetric development.
• Development of CAD & BIM Projects.
• Multimedia Presentation.
• Virtual representations.
• Simulations of operations with AVIPLAN systems.
Our projects also involve large-scale planning and design of urban spaces associated with infrastructure of all kinds, with special emphasis on airport transportation, in this field the experience is focused on the following elements:
• Development of Public Spaces associated with buildings.
• Large-scale general parking lots.
• Green areas and landscaping.
• Normative road geometry.
In total, our experience in this field registers more than 150,000 m2 of designs associated with this urban planning component.
Industrial & Logistics Projects
Our experience also includes the development of projects associated with Industrial and Logistics sectors, in which nearly 100,000 m2 of infrastructure related to this field have been developed in recent years.
The projects associated with this specialty are mainly those directed to design areas for:
• Logistics Warehouses.
• Industrial Buildings.
• Airport Maintenance Centers.
• Cargo handling and distribution center.
• Logistics operational office building.
Sustainable & Design
Our projects may involve bioclimatic solutions or even LEED requirements, at planning or design level development attending expectations about energy efficiency and credits compliance, which implies:
• Efficiency resources management at design.
• Clean energy's strategies.
• Green solutions studies.
• Ventilation and illumination efficiency.
• LEED Standards Development.
BIM Design Development